Monday, August 13, 2012

ADOX MCC 110 paper



 
I just finished a printing run in the dark room and used ADOX MCC 110 Premium Fiber Based paper for the first time and I am very impressed.  Great tonal range especially when using Photographers' Formulary Liquidol Paper Developer.   I was especially please by the weight of the paper and the surface.  Minimal curl and flattened well.  I have been printing for 30 years and this is probably the best paper I have used in that time.  The Freestyle advisory board member comments about the paper are more detailed and sum it up better than I can.  If you are still printing from negatives consider this the next time you restock your paper.  It produced a solid black and the tone came out very nuetral for me, which I like.   This looks like my new paper of choice.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: