Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Golden Light" has been good recently, maybe I am noticing it more but every afternoon I want to be out photographing something because of the quality of the light. Southern California light seems better in the fall and winter months. I just wish I had more time to search out areas to photograph. Too often I have the light but not much else, then when you press it never seems to work. Chicago, New York, even San Francisco it always comes naturally. I think it is harder to photograph in your own back yard sometimes because you have to make a concious effort to seperate yourself from your daily tasks and forge out on an adventure. I have gotten better at it over the years and the last few times I went photographing in Los Angeles were good, but it is still different somehow than when I am on the road.

No comments: